Nuestra oficina esta cerrada para el publico. Por favor lllamenos al 956-316-0333 para otros metodos de servicio.
Pay Online, by Phone or by Mail
All customers of Waste Connections Rio Grande Valley are billed monthly on the first of the month.
Payments are due by the 20th.
Waste Connections of Texas makes it easy for customers pay online, via phone, or by mail. Customers may also make payments at participating stores like HEB, Juniors and Wal-Mart.
New! Make a One Time Payment online -- no registration required for a quick, simple, one-time payment. Or you can Login to enjoy the convenience of saved account information to manage account details and automatic payments.
Waste Connections Rio Grande Valley accepts online payments from your checking account, savings account, and from the following credit card companies:
- American Express
To Pay by Phone
To Pay by Mail
You can mail your check to:
Waste Connections of Texas – Rio Grande Valley
PO Box 3310
Edinburg, TX 78540
Please make your check out to "Waste Connections of Texas – Rio Grande Valley". Write your account number on the subject line of your check for easier processing. Thank you.
To Pay at Office
Due to COVID-19 our office is closed for in person payments. However, we have a drop box for payments by check or money order (no cash payments).
1222 N Closner Blvd
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Login - Online Bill Pay
Waste Connections Rio Grande Valley offers Online Bill Pay saving you time for more important things.
With an automatic payment plan, the monthly bill is recurrently charged to your credit card or debited from your checking account on a pre-set date every month without you having to do a thing. Not only can you have your bills delivered electronically, you can pay them online without paying a penny for stamps or envelopes. This service is FREE to our valuable customers.
Here are just a few of the advantages of Online Bill Pay:
- Convenience – You don’t have to be at your home or business to view or pay bills. You can access them any time from any location.
- Control – You're in charge of when payments get scheduled and the amount you pay.
- Environmentally Friendly – Using green-friendly Online Bill Pay reduces the demand for paper.
- Organization Optimization – Get that stack of bills off your desk and stop the drudgery of your billing info is available online, anytime.
- Protect Your Credit Score – We'll remind you when your payments are due, and schedule automated payments. Your bills are paid on time, which helps maintain and improve your good credit.
- Strengthen Security – Replacing paper bills with eBills allows you to reduce the flow of personal information from unsecured mailboxes, where paper mail can be a target for theft.
To speed your enrollment, have your paper bill, banking information, and an email address available.
Enrollment takes just a few minutes. Once enrolled, you can start making payments as soon as you have a bill due.
NOTE: If you have a new account, please contact our office to receive an Enrollment Key to create an online account. Once enrolled, you will be able to view a summary of your recent bills and pay any that are outstanding.
If you decide ePayments aren't right for you, simply choose Delete under the Accounts tab on the Blue Menu bar. You can, also turn off any email notifications by unchecking the boxes under the Notifications tab.
Here at Waste Connections Rio Grande Valley, we strive to understand your needs to help you plan for the future. We want to provide our clients with the most professional and forward-thinking solutions and build long-term partnerships with every customer.
For more information about Bill Pay or any of our services, please contact us.